LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
By using the website www.clariane.com, hereinafter referred to « Website », you are aware of the general terms and conditions set out below and agree to comply with them.
The purpose of these general conditions of use is to inform you of the content of the Website, the existence of the intellectual property rights which must be respected and the liabilities regarding the use of the said Website, hereinafter referred to “General Conditions of Use”.
The content of the legal notice and General Conditions of Use may be subject to change, therefore we suggest that you consult them regularly.
1. LEGAL NOTICE
Website host: Clariane, european company, located in 21-25 rue Balzac, 75008 Paris, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under the number B447 800 475 and the intracommunity VAT number is FR34447800475.
Director of publication: Nicolas Pécourt, as the Group Communications Director.
Anyone could contact the Website editor at the email address email@example.com and the phone number 01 55 37 52 00.
Website host: SCALEWAY, SAS, with capital of 214 410,50 Euros - Registered office: 8 rue de la ville l’Evêque-75008 PARIS - RCS Pais B 433 115 904, VAT FR35433115904.
Website www.scaleway.com. Phone 01 84 13 00 00 – Fax 0899 193 775
Website outsourcing Services Marketing Diversifiés, as SAATCHI & SAATCHI, a simplified joint stock company, registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Register of Paris under the number 337 934 483, headquartered at 133, avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris.
Website designer: Services Marketing Diversifiés, as SAATCHI & SAATCHI, a simplified joint stock company, registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Register of Paris under the number 337 934 483, headquartered at 133, avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris.
2. WEBSITE PURPOSE
The Website provides information for a wide audience: companies, institutions, shareholders, investors, journalists, individuals, employees, job applicants, etc. who want to find out more about the Clariane Group’s activities and commitments.
2.1. Contact form
The Site offers a contact form for investors and shareholders making a request. You are solely responsible for all content that you send when completing this form. You undertake to:
- be the sole and exclusive owner of all the content that you send via the form, or that you have the necessary authorizations to make such a request;
- not infringe, misappropriate or violate any right of confidentiality of third parties, nor infringe medical secrecy, nor lead to a violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Website makes it possible to submit or read testimonials from residents/patients and employee of Clariane.
A moderation of testimonials could be performed by Clariane aiming to ensure that the content complies with the laws and regulations in force and these provisions. This moderation may lead to the publication, rejection or deletion of the testimony.
Moderation is conducted by IT tools and/or human persons designated as moderators. They may at their sole discretion:
- access al the content posted;
- access elements relating to the identity of the author of a testimony.
Moderation may intervene a priori by tending to avoid the publication of content that is potentially illicit, unintelligible, defamatory, denigrating, abusive, coarse, obscene, discriminatory, threatening or which would violate applicable laws.
The following testimonies will therefore not be published :
- The content is unrelated to the subject of the testimony.
- The textual content contains personal, sensitive, information or any other information likely to lead to identity theft such as, without this list being exhaustive, the name or first name of non-public individuals, phone number, physical address, electronic address, credit card number, social security number, bank account number, or any other information that could lead to identity theft.
- The publisher’s civil or criminal liability may be engaged for the content of a testimony.
- The testimony contains concrete elements of conflict of interest.
- The testimony is inappropriate about another service or an identified person.
- The testimony includes a call for legal action.
- The testimony is not in French.
Clariane reserves the possibility, as a right, not to publish, to moderate, to edit or to delete the contents infringing this rule, in particular those which they would consider insulting with regard to it, defamatory against its establishments or partners, and which could damage its image or that of its partners. You will not be able to raise any claim in this regard.
Finally, Clariane reserves the right:
- to correct spelling errors contained in a testimony;
- to delete the data allowing the identification of the witness.
3. PERSONAL DATA
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1. Protected content
You acknowledge that the entire Website, its graphic charter and all of its content, including, without this list being exhaustive, the architecture of the Website, all texts, articles information, photographs, videos, images, illustrations, personal data, software, trademarks, logos contained in the Website, hereinafter the “Content”, are protected by intellectual property law and are the full property of Clariane or holders of the rights having granted a license to Clariane.
4.2. Prohibited and authorized activities
As part of your use of the Website, you are prohibited from:
- To use, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, license, sell, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Content of the Website, no license or right being granted implicitly or otherwise by the Website.
- To violate or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, or agreements with third parties, third party rights or these provisions.
- To use or reuse the Website the Content for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- To avoid, divert, remove, disable, damage, decode, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Clariane or any technical contributor.
- To attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used to provide the Website.
- To take any action that interferes or harms, or could interfere with or harm the performance or proper working of the Website.
- To set up any links to all or part of the Website, expect with the prior authorization of Clariane. Such a link shall be immediately removed upon simple request from Clariane.
- To extract, even temporarily, part or the Content, content of a database present on the Website; • To reproduce, store, access or use any information, including personal information concerning, for example, the author of a testimony or opinion accessible on or from the Website or to infringe the rights to respect for the privacy of these persons.
The law only authorizes “copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use and not intended for collective use” and analyses or short quotations only for the purpose of example and illustration. Any representation or reproduction of the Website outside the aforementioned framework specified, by any procedure whatsoever, could constitute an infringement punishable.
5. PICTURES AND PHOTOGRAPHIES
Clariane informs you that the pictures and photographs published on the Website are for part purely illustrative and are not intended to represent in a specific way what they are attached to know, as for instance people staying in an establishment: Health facilities and services, Care Homes, Alternative living solutions of Clariane Group.
You consult the Website under your sole responsibility. Clariane is not liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from access to or use of the Website or any linked website.
6.1. Liability for information published on the Website
Clariane takes the greatest care in selecting and distributing the information and content offered on its Website. However, Clariane could not guarantee with certainty the accuracy, completeness or constant updating of said elements. Information in the medical field is intended solely for the information of the user. These could not replace the advice of a specialist in the field. Therefore, Clariane declines all responsibility in the event of an error, inaccuracy or omission in this information and content. Similarly, Clariane is only subject to an obligation of means and could not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from information that is misused and/or found to be inaccurate or incomplete, without this list being exhaustive.
6.2. Liability for third party websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites for which Clariane declines all responsibility for their content, their practices, and any resulting damages. These links do not in any way constitute an approval, validation, or endorsement of the content of these websites nor an association between Clariane and the owners and/or authors, designers, animators, managers or hosts of said websites. These links are provided for information purposes only and the decision to consult these Websites is under your sole and entire responsibility.
6.3. Technical liability
- That you know the characteristics and limits of the Internet and related technologies to use a website.
- That your connection equipment necessary for the use of the Website is under your sole and entire responsibility.
- That you take all appropriate measures to protect your own data against any possible misappropriation, hacking or any risks of contamination by any viruses circulating by Internet, the related technologies or even the Website.
Clariane could not be responsible for the interruption of connection, servers’ breakdowns, electrical problems or other difficulties related to the Internet, to computer, to the network and in particular the failure, breakdown or interruption of operation preventing access to the Website.
All software and hardware necessary for the use and/or operation of the Website, Internet and/or network access or connection and all cost associated are under your sole responsibility. You are solely responsible for the proper functioning of your computer, equipment, and network and/or access.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Clariane may, at any time and without notice, make improvements, corrections or changes to the information and content of the Website and its accessibility in whole or in part.
If any part of the General Conditions of Use were to prove invalid or unenforceable for any whatsoever reason, the provision in question would be deemed unwritten without calling into question the validity of the other provisions which will continue to apply to users.
These General Conditions of Use are subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute relating to the execution or interpretation of these General Conditions of Use, after the failure of any attempt to find an amicable solution, the French court will have sole authority.